Who We Are
- Dear South Africa (Dear SA) – an initiative owned and developed by Dear South Africa PTY LTD (Reg No: 2012/187489/07). Dear SA is the leading publication focusing on shared value created by business and community.
- To bridge the divide between business and community. Healing our communities through positive stories of change and triumph over adversity achieved through creating shared value.
- To amplify and champion organisations leading in creating shared value for their business, as well as the communities in which they operate.
- To rid our communities of stigma towards that which they do not understand or are ignorant towards, by educating communities about initiatives organised for social responsibility through NGO’s and CSI’s to emphasise the need for Creating Shared Value.
Our main goal:
- To be the go to platform for all things CSV.
Our value system:
- The need to keep the conversation regarding Social Responsibility and Shared Value going.
- Organisations that focus on or have implemented strategies that Create Shared Value in South Africa.